Vintage Levis 501’s all dressed up! Customized by Lulu & Co. but I’d say, why not try to make ’em yourself? TGIF xx
“Cuddly Jamie Oliver is knocking out restaurants at the sort of rate a normal chef knocks out omelettes, no sooner had he established his premium-chain of Italian restaurants, than he was collaborating with American BBQ expert Adam Perry Lang on the Tom Dixon designed Barbecoa. Perpetuating the notion that he’s acquiring multi-million pound chains as frequently as he debuts television shows and accompanying cookbooks, his latest enterprise follows his latest theme; good, honest British grub. On pizzas.
Sure, Union Jacks is a potentially divisive concept – Worcestershire sauce braised oxtail pizza (well, he calls them ‘flats’) is enough to give any Italian a heart attack – but the interiors, courtesy of award-winning agency Blacksheep – are where the Brit-theme really takes shape. With unabashed tongue-in-cheek nostalgia, the design concept offers up tea-cosies, vintage tellies and 1950s colour palettes, all centered around the retro cinema-board menu and open kitchen. It’s not big, and it’s not clever – but it’s bloody good fun and, most importantly, it looks a treat…” Weheart.com
[ images ]
Where to get lost (on purpose) according to the Lonely Planet
for more details on how to find your way … click me! Maybe one day you’ll be getting lost in one of these fantastic cities. In the mean time, nighty night xx
- the fantastic riant boutique opens at wellington + bathurst
- top travel destinations: 1971 – 2011
- rachel roy’s week before fashion week
- the sartorialist on the business of blogging
- mumford & sons tour takes them to Toronto, have you got your ticket yet?
- new restaurant l’ouvrier opens in Toronto, have you tried it yet?
- are you feeling good?
- i heart emmanuel
- for the next time you are in London
- for your next dinner party
night night zzzzz
[ image ]